Monday 30 June 2008

Quick note on schedule - hopefully setting off in a week's time (8th), assuming I've got a few jobs on the boat done (new instrument panel, currently sitting prefabricated on my sofa, for a start), an also the sound system (which won't be on the boat, fear not). I'll be off the cut from around the 24th July to the 4th Aug, due to other commitments, then back more or less solidly until the end of the month. I don't intend to be back by then, but will work my way back in long weekends through the autumn

It's difficult to say exactly where I'll be when, as that's the idea, to see how things go - but if you do weant to come along, chose some dates and be prepared to be a little flexible over location, but I'll do my best to be near a station or accessible point by arrangement. Some bits follow train routes anyway, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

No comments: